Cremation Urns & Keepsake Jewellery
There are many different items available for memorialising the cremated remains of your loved one. Below you will find some links to our suppliers. Most of these suppliers wont sell direct to the public, so if you see something you like, please contact us and we can provide you with a quote.
On your behalf, we can transfer the cremated remains from the temporary urn and place them into the urn or item you choose.
The Bios Urn is a 100% biodegradable, completely non toxic Urn and contains an advanced growth medium capsule. It provides a means to honour your loved ones or pets when they pass on, by growing an enduring memory tree, plant or flower.
The Bios Urn Contains their cremated remains, so you can continue to celebrate the joy, love and companionship by keeping their memory present in our lives.
Teddy Bear Urns & Bereavement Bears
Our aim is to create your bear unique and special for your loved one.
We have a variety of fabrics you can choose from to have embroidered with your own special message. You can have your loved ones name, dates and your own beautiful message embroidered on a fabric patch attached to the front of the bear (up to 10 words).
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose the perfect urn?
- There’s a lot to consider when choosing a cremation urn, but above all, it’s important not to rush your decision. Choosing an urn can be a very difficult and emotional process. If you find choosing an urn difficult, you may prefer to include family members or friends in the process. When you are choosing an urn, you might like to opt for a style that makes you think of your loved one.
- Colours, patterns and materials can all speak volumes and create special memories. It’s also important to consider your budget when choosing an urn to make sure you’re not surpassing your means. We offer several styles of cremation urns and keepsakes, to ensure you’ll be able to select the perfect piece for your loved one. Get in touch with our team if you are having difficulty choosing an urn, or if you don’t know where to begin.
What size urn do I need?
- The size of the urn you need will depend on the weight, sex, age, height and bone structure of your loved one. We are on hand to advise you regarding the particular size of urn you need. Generally, larger urns are best suited to hold an adult’s ashes.
What is a keepsake?
- Keepsakes hold a small amount of your loved one’s ashes. They’re suitable if you want to scatter ashes in a meaningful place and keep some as a tribute or memorial. We will work with you and your needs to determine the perfect keepsake for your loved one.
How much ashes do keepsakes hold?
- The capacity of keepsakes varies across pieces, but generally, they hold between 1/8 to 1 teaspoon of ashes. If you’re concerned about storing your loved one’s ashes, get in touch with our friendly, caring team at Eco Memorial Park.
Can I fill my cremation urn or keepsake myself?
- Most families will be able to fill the urn themselves, as it’s easy and may prove to be therapeutic. For some families, filling and sealing an urn or keepsake might be overwhelming and they may require additional help. Your funeral home can provide you with the ashes which can be easily transferred into your urn or keepsake; alternatively, you can ask a professional to fill it for you. Our team at Eco Memorial Park is on hand to transfer your loved one’s remains from the temporary urn into the cremation urn or keepsake of your choice.
What’s special about your urns and keepsakes?
- At Eco Memorial Park, we stock a range of urns from our valued suppliers. Feel free to get in touch with us if you are interested in learning more about the urns and keepsakes available, or if you’d like to purchase a product.
- Smart Urns: These urns include incredible contemporary technology and design, incorporating Bluetooth capabilities which allow family and friends to share and add photos, videos, content, genealogy, and life information about their loved one. It’s the perfect way to celebrate life.
- Bio Urns: This completely biodegradable, non-toxic urn includes an advanced growth medium capsule, growing a tree, plant or flower once it’s planted in the soil. It’s a wonderful way of remembering your loved one with a lasting natural feature.
- Teddy Bear Urns and Bereavement Bears: We do our best to create a unique teddy bear to celebrate your loved one’s life. Choose from an extensive range of fabrics which you can embroider with your loved one’s name, dates, and your own heartfelt message.
- Contact our team to learn more about these fantastic urns and what’s available.