Outdoor Funerals Gold Coast
An outdoor funeral ceremony is a fitting tribute for someone who loves the outdoors. Weather permitting, we can hold an outdoor funeral ceremony in our grounds in a natural environment. Set amongst our beautiful natural surroundings at Eco Memorial Park in Stapylton. The calming setting, located next to our river gardens, provides the ideal alternative location for an outdoor funeral service.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us for further information.
Outdoor funerals on the Gold Coast are a tasteful and peaceful way to say goodbye to a loved one. Tranquil surroundings and the healing power of nature provide a beautiful location for a funeral service. Eco Memorial Park offers a complete funeral solution that gives you the flexibility to design a ceremony that’s exactly right for your needs.
Call us on 07 3807 4111 to discuss your loved one’s wishes and find out more about our eco-funeral service.
Why Opt For An Outdoor Funeral?
The days when the only appropriate funeral was inside a religious building have long gone. In today’s diverse society, a growing number of people are planning their end-of-life ceremonies to reflect their individual wishes and beliefs. Outdoor ceremonies are a popular choice because:
- There are few limits on guest numbers. It’s often easier to accommodate larger gatherings outdoors.
- Many people like the simplicity and natural beauty of an outdoor ceremony.
- People who have always spent a lot of time outdoors like the idea of having their end-of-life ceremony in the open.
- Many people feel more comfortable with the secular nature of an outdoor burial.
- Outdoor funerals are versatile affairs – from a formal end-of-life ceremony through to an informal celebration of the deceased, outdoor funerals can be tailored to suit your specific requirements.
Who Is An Outdoor Funeral Suitable For?
Absolutely anyone! We welcome everyone to our Eco Memorial park. We hope that the beauty of nature and its healing power will provide a nurturing environment for every end-of-life ceremony.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer green burials?
- Yes! Although it’s not compulsory to have a green burial when you have an outdoor funeral ceremony, we can certainly accommodate a green burial if required. In the first instance, we suggest getting in touch with us, so that we can give you further details on what a green burial entails and where the locations of our local green burial sites are.
Can a religious ceremony be conducted outside?
- We welcome all denominations and religious celebrations in our Eco-Memorial garden, as well as secular end-of-life ceremonies. Whilst some religions may have specific requirements relating to funeral services and burials, from our perspective we welcome everyone to use our garden for their end-of-life ceremonies.
I want a humanist ceremony, can I have one with an outdoor funeral?
- Yes! As already indicated, we welcome secular end-of-life celebrations. If you wish to use a humanist officiator for your ceremony, we can help. For people who prefer to use their own celebrant, we are happy to put our garden at your disposal.
What aspects of the funeral can you organise?
- We provide assistance with all aspects of the end-of-life ceremony, as well as in consigning the deceased to their final resting place. Whether you need the ceremony to be live-streamed so that relatives who can’t visit can watch, or wish to serve post-funeral refreshments, we can provide what’s needed. Please get in touch and we will be happy to discuss your requirements in more detail. To find out more about our Eco Memorial garden and our other services, please call us on 07 3807 4111.