Funeral Livestreaming Gold Coast & Brisbane
Eco Memorial Park provide live internet streaming at our company owned crematorium. Throughout our lives sometimes we wish we had the ability to be at two places at the same time. We need to be there for the ones we love, to support them in their time of need. Unfortunately, we can’t always meet the demands of scheduling in our daily lives, or the logistics of being far away. We understand sometimes it is hard to attend a funeral of those whom you had an appreciation for.
With our ability to provide the live streaming service from our family owned & operated owned Gold Coast crematorium, you can be there in real time for your friends and loved ones to support them, and develop a personal connection with the funeral ceremony. Please reach out to us to discuss further.
This service can only be accessed by those to whom the family give the personalised link. If you would like to watch a live stream, please contact the family directly or email us and we’ll pass a message on to them for you.
Gold Coast Funeral Live Streaming
Live streaming funerals on Gold Coast and surrounding areas is becoming increasingly common as our society goes digital. In an ideal world, we’d all be able to attend funerals in person every time, but due to health issues, geographical distance, or other circumstances, this isn’t always possible. By live-streaming the funeral of your loved one, you can ensure that their friends and family around the world can attend and say their goodbyes, no matter their circumstances.
At Eco Memorial Park, we offer live streaming at our crematorium for those who are unable to attend. If your departed loved one had friends and family who can’t attend in person, live streaming offers a way to bring everyone they loved together one last time.
Why Live-stream Funerals?
The purpose of funerals is to celebrate the life of people we loved and to say goodbye to them. When somebody can’t attend a funeral, for whatever reason, it can be very sad; taking away that person’s chance for closure and sometimes causing regrets that can last a lifetime. Live streaming a funeral gives everybody who knew and loved the departed their chance to be a part of the service and say their final farewells.
A Private Funeral Service
Funerals are, naturally, a private occasion and in most cases, families want to ensure that only those who knew and appreciated the departed will be in attendance. With Eco Memorial Park, live streaming a funeral doesn’t have to mean compromising on privacy. Our funeral live streams are only accessible by attendees who have been given a link to the event, which can be shared by the family or organisers of the funeral at their discretion.
Be There, No Matter What
Live streaming a funeral gives attendees the chance to be there for the occasion no matter where they are in the world or how mobile they are. In the 21st century, we live our lives further apart from our friends and families than we ever have before, with many families stretching across countries and continents. And even when family do live nearby, unfortunately, some people may not be able to attend in person due to their own ill health or mobility problems.
By live-streaming the funeral of a loved one, friends and family from around the world can attend the service and say goodbye in their own way no matter what. Grandchildren can attend while away at university, and great grandmothers can watch from the comfort of their own homes.
Live Stream Funerals With Eco Memorial Park
At Eco Memorial Park, we want to make sure that planning your loved one’s funeral goes as smoothly as possible, which is why we try to accommodate all needs by offering extras like our live streaming service. To find out more about our live stream funerals or if you’re keen to attend the live stream funeral of someone you knew and cared for, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us on 07 3807 4111.
With anything technological there are some limitations and sometimes issues. With so many components involved we cannot guarantee this service.
Funeral Live Streaming Gold Coast & Brisbane FAQS
How is live streaming different from a video of the funeral?
- Live streaming offers a different experience from just watching video footage of a funeral as it is filmed in real-time. This means if you are attending a funeral through live streaming, you are witnessing it all live as it happens, allowing you to pay your respects to your late loved one, as they are laid to rest, from remote locations.
- Live streaming connects families and friends around the globe and when used for funerals, it can give you the gift of a final goodbye so many aren’t fortunate to have.
What do I need to be able to watch a live stream from home?
- In order to access a live stream of a funeral from home, you will need a mobile or laptop/computer device and access to the internet. The live stream will be shared wirelessly through the internet so it is key to have a stable connection to be a part of the day.
- The most key thing you will need is the live stream link. This will grant you access to watch the funeral and will be sent to you ahead of time.
Can anyone watch the funeral?
- No, a live-streamed funeral is not accessible to anyone and everyone. In order to attend a live-stream funeral, you must have the link. The link is personalised and private and is handed out according to the loved one’s discretion. Members of the family can send this link to as many or as few people as they’d like, at a 100-person limit including those there in person. Allowing the service to remain private but also accessible to grieving loved ones far and wide.
Can I watch the stream at a later date?
- The features of your live-streamed funeral are dependent on the choice of service you selected. In short, yes you can. If you opt for the service that provides a recorded version of the live stream, you can watch the stream of the funeral at a later date on either USB or DVD.
- There is also the option of the inclusion of digital photographs from the service. If you would like photographs of important moments of the service, you can receive these alongside your recording and have them stored on the USB or DVD too.
Will it feel weird to have a camera at the service?
- Although it is definitely a modern addition to the service, it doesn’t have to be an obvious one. The streaming of the service can be discreet and subtle if this is a concern. Space will not be taken up by the operating of an industrial camera, whereas it will be a compact and confined set-up ensuring to not feel like too much of an invasive, insensitive addition.
What makes your funeral eco–friendly?
- Our eco funerals are conducted in ways that minimise the negative impact a funeral can have on the environment. We do that by reducing waste and using sustainable materials and practices wherever possible.
- This could mean opting for cremation rather than a traditional burial and the use of biodegradable caskets.
- For an eco-friendly burial, we don’t use harmful embalming chemicals or burn fossil fuels. They also give the family more control over the proceedings as it gives them the option of planting trees and creating memorial gardens.