Why Choose Funeral Pre-Planning?
There are many reasons why you may choose funeral pre-planning. For some, having the opportunity to decide what happens after they are gone can reduce stress and enjoy their current time. For others, pre-planning saves heartache for loved ones once they are gone.
At Eco Memorial Park, we believe that pre-planning can be an excellent way to plan out an important milestone in your own way.
Peace Of Mind For Your Loved Ones
- Taking the burden of planning a memorial from your family and loved ones can be a way to show how much you care.
- Whether you have something specific in mind or you want everything arranged here, and now, our friendly team can ensure that everything is followed after you’re gone – leaving the people you love to remember you without the need for arrangements or organisation.
Ensure Your Affairs Are In Order
- Whether you are currently ill or you like to be prepared in all circumstances, funeral pre-planning is one way to ensure your affairs are in order.
- If you’d prefer to know exactly what will happen and how you will be memorialised, working with our empathetic team to plan everything out can be a good place to start.
- If you plan to choose a family memorial garden for multiple family members over the years, pre-planning can be the perfect way to make that happen.
- Ownership of sites can be transferred within families, and pre-planning provides a way for the whole family to agree on an appropriate and meaningful memorial for the future.
Why Choose Eco Memorial Park For Funeral Pre-Planning?
Our organisation is focused on environmental consciousness as well as personalised and dignified funerals and memorial services. If you’re looking for a friendly and empathetic solution for your funeral, we ensure you feel at home and comfortable in everything that needs to be done.
Empathetic & Friendly Memorial Services
- Our focus at Eco Memorial Park is always to provide a friendly, empathetic experience. We understand the stress and emotions that can come with funeral pre-planning, and our local team is well-equipped to help you through the process.
- Whether you have a specific idea of what you’d like or prefer us to provide guidance and ideas, we’re always happy to help.
Experienced & Caring Team
- Our team are extremely knowledgeable of funeral planning and pre-planning processes and will be able to clearly talk through all options with you and your loved ones to ensure you’re picking something that’s right for you.
- We can arrange a one-on-one meeting, or you can visit our memorial gardens at other times to get a feel for what we do and our rockeries, gardens and more.
If you’re interested in funeral pre-planning on the Gold Coast, please get in touch with our friendly staff today. We can make an appointment with you to discuss your arrangements and plan exactly what you’d like to do for your funeral. You can fill out our contact form or call us on 07 3807 4111.